INTERESTED IN THE COLLEGE MARKET?
JOIN PAPER NAPKIN MARKETING
In today’s market, we know that colleges provide an opportunity to gain traction on social media, secure bookings, and connect with and inspire new and existing fans.
Paper Napkin Marketing, a leader in the college market, educates, inspires, and entertains thousands of students and hundreds of campuses. Our dedicated team handles promotion and showcasing, attends regional and national conferences, negotiates contracts, and produces dynamic college marketing materials for our dedicated roster of Talent.
As an agency, we provide the following college market management services:
- Dedicated team of agents promoting Talent to extensive network of colleges and universities
- Attendance and exhibit hall presence at regional and national conferences
- Submission of showcase applications for regional and national conferences
- Timely response to booking inquiries and availability requests
- Dedicated Talent page on website with images, videos, bio, and block booking calendar
- Dedicated page in our annual catalog sent out to thousands of colleges and universities
- Design and printing of postcard for Talent at exhibit hall booth at conferences
- Calendar management and contract negotiations for Talent
- Management of contracts and rider for Talent
- Management of block booking calendar and opportunities
- Booking of travel arrangements for Talent
- Unique event content management and post-event follow-up
At Paper Napkin Marketing, we know that showcasing a ten minute preview of your event at regional and national conferences is the key when reaching students and securing bookings. Paper Napkin Marketing has memberships with associations and submits the required showcasing applications* for the Talent.
* Talent is required to provide Youtube channel link, a video of their performance, and high resolution images. The showcase application is reviewed by a conference committee. If Talent is chosen to showcase, they are responsible for the showcase fee, conference delegate pass(es), and any and all travel-related expenses to/from the conference.